- 23-Mar-2015 to 15-May-2015 (CST)
- Food Ingredients
- Chaska, MN, USA
- Full Time
Excellent benefit package including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending plans, company paid life insurance and long and short term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and a matching 401(k)
Quali Tech is a growing, dynamic manufacturing company located in Chaska, Minnesota with over 45 years of experience offering products and services that help plants, animal, people and the environment thrive. We provide product research & development, manufacturing and distribution to clients worldwide.
Position Summary: Troubleshoot, maintain, install and repair production equipment, building systems and vehicle equipment. Perform preventive maintenance, create and maintain records of repair, maintain and reconcile inventory, work with outside contractors and vendors as needed, work as a team and communicate professionally; maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree and five or more years industrial maintenance or equivalent experience
• Two year technical training degree desired
• Forklift certification
• Working knowledge of mig, tig, and gas welding
• Electrical experience with AC/DC high and low voltages
• Basic knowledge of blueprints
• Possess a valid Special MN Boiler's License, or ability to obtain
• Mechanical trouble shooting skills. Must be able to evaluate, repair and operate production equipment and building systems.
• Must be able to build, install, remodel, troubleshoot, change, maintain and repair building grounds and/or equipment, including structures, electrical systems, mechanical systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, building systems and related maintenance.
• Welding and hand and power tool skills to repair and maintain equipment as well as perform other maintenance functions.
• Basic mathematical skills--ability to accurately add, multiply and divide in units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute units of time and weight measurement and volume.
• Ability to read and follow directions and to read and interpret blueprints.
• Computer and accurate data entry skills.
• Skilled operation of stand-up and sit-down forklifts.
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!